NEW PHONE, FAX AND ADDRESS
POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND OPERATING GUIDELINES
The Special Education Policies and Procedures manual is developed to meet your individual State requirements and follow current IDEA Federal Regulations. Any school within your state may use the online product and customize their local guidelines for implementation purposes. The Federal and State requirements listed within the document may not be edited, however, the local guidelines for implementation of the requirements may be customized and edited locally. If interested, a Special Education manual could be available for your individual State customized for your needs. Following is the most common format for the Table of Contents in the Policies and Procedures manual.
Table of Contents
1. Identification and FAPE (includes Child Find, Intervention, Referral)
2. Full and Individual Evaluation
3. Disability Requirements
4. IEP Requirements (includes all elements-also refers to LRE section)
5. Instructional Arrangements
7. Procedural Safeguards and Parent/Student Rights
8. General Administration (includes personnel, funding, etc.)
Policy Statements are included at the beginning of each section listed above and then procedures and local guidelines follow to outline implementation. If your state/district already has Policy but only needs Procedures or Operating Guidelines, then this a manual similar to this one is the answer! Please contact Marakbiz, LLC or Stetson and Associates, Inc. for pricing negotiation.
HELP 903-643-2779 or 903-882-3244