Operating Guidelines Online© - (OGO)
Click for a Video Demonstration
The Operating Guidelines© are designed to provide you with a clear, easy to follow reference to the Federal regulations, your corresponding State rules and most importantly, a sample of local operating guidelines you may edit, customize and use to implement the Federal and State requirements. Your sample of local implementation of the federal and state rules (local operating guidelines) are easily apparent in blue italics.
Many of the special education programs in the State of Texas have purchased the Operating Guidelines© including several Education Service Centers. Thanks to input from the numerous Special Education Directors, the Operating Guidelines continue to improve. The original Texas Operating Guidelines© was developed during the 1995-96 school year and until 2013 were provided in print along with a CD.
Special Education Directors have been requesting for years to get the OG into an online version. Marakbiz, LLC partnered with Stetson Associates to take advantage of the technology team at SA. What you have been asking:
Previous OGO Update - August 2016:
Included local blue italic guidelines for video camera surveillance. Testing was completed in Safari, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
Updates also included information from the Fifth Circuit Court regarding IEE (Independent Education Evaluations).
We are extending our low prices. (see cost below)
Phase II - We are reviewing your ideas for new features as future additions to the Operating Guidelines Online (OGO)© so please keep your ideas coming.
New Updates to Your OGO - Released June 2017
The latest House/Senate Bills and Commissioner Rules regarding Special Education have been pushed to your environment and you should have already received your "Email Alert" with the information.
The Online Version is priced in two categories; 1. NEW CLIENT purchases and 2. EXISTING or RECENT CLIENT purchases.
1. NEW CLIENTS are those districts, SSA or Charters who have not purchased since the 2006 IDEA regulations. Initial cost is $900.00 per 1000 special education students (see examples). Annual renewal fee is a flat $500.00 if you wish to continue. A renewal reminder will be emailed from Stetson and Associates, Inc.
Example: If your district has less than 1000 special education students, your cost will be $900.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
Example: If your district has 1000-1999 special education students, your cost will be $1800.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
Example: If your district has 2000-2999 special education students, your cost will be $2700.00 for the first year and an annual renewal fee of a flat $500.00 for each additional year regardless of the size of the district, SSA or Charter.
2. EXISTING or RECENT CLIENTS are those who have purchased from Marakbiz, LLC between 2006 and the present. The online product fee will be a flat $500.00. The annual renewal fee is also a flat $500.00 regardless of size of district, SSA or Charter (if you wish to continue the services after 12 months from your purchase. A renewal reminder will be email from Stetson and Associates, Inc.
Please call or email if you have any questions. 903-643-2779 phone/fax
Listen for the beep, there is a pause the first five seconds before the answering machine turns on - while the machine listens for a fax signal.
OGO Sections 1-8: Table of Contents
1. Identification and FAPE (includes Child Find, Intervention, Referral)
2. Full and Individual Evaluation
3. Disability Requirements
4. IEP Requirements (includes all elements-also refers to LRE section)
5. Instructional Arrangements
7. Procedural Safeguards and Parent/Student Rights
8. General Administration (includes personnel, funding, etc.)
NEW PHONE, FAX AND ADDRESS
HELP 903-643-2779 or 903-882-3244